© design by Danny Venlet, 2002
A bunch of friends? Check!
A large choice of drinks? Check!
Enough ice to cool the drinks? Check!
A deejay to get everyone in the mood straightaway? Check!
What else do you need to create the perfect party atmosphere? Icecube!
This drink cooler adds the perfect finishing touch to any party, both indoors and outdoors. Icecube does not only chill the drinks and keeps them within reach; its built-in lighting unit also creates the perfect party atmosphere. Hosts don’t have to wait on their guests and avoid people coming into their kitchen and looting their fridge. And the cool lighting effects get everyone in party mood…
Facts & figures
- Icecube measures 150 x 150 x 50 cm. Without ice it can also be used as a light feature and/or a bench.
- To entirely fill Icecube you need 25 kg of ice.
- Icecube does not contain any cooling elements: Its double wall acts as an insulator.
- Thanks to the optional drainage, the melt water can flow away and the remaining ice cubes stay fresh longer keeping the drinks cooler.
- Icecube can be equipped with several optional accessories: a drain and drainage hose, a drainage hose extension, four wheels, a purpose-made tray, and a cushion.
- There are different lighting colours available.
- Icecube is primarily made of rotationally moulded polyethylene (PE), which is 100% recyclable.
- The various parts can be completely disassembled.
- The lighting system conforms to the European standards.