The distinctive contours of DAME, the striking Vetrofreddo® freestanding washbasin by Glass Design, are even more vivid with the introduction of six exciting new colors. The color palette for this designer washbasin is all eye-catching and vibrant, as well as in keeping with fashion trends for 2022.
DAME Haute Couture washbasin, a seductive union of fashion and design, is designed by Vincenzo Missanelli, an Italian Industrial Designer.
Resembling an elegant dress that envelops the body with soft, voluptuous curves, DAME is sophisticated and charming. The design of this fashionable bathroom sink commands attention by highlighting its exquisite form and beauty.
Strongly influenced by the glamorous world of fashion, it was only fitting that the DAME Haute Couture collection reflected this year’s trending colors. Such is the character of DAME, a “catwalk model” item that echoes and embodies what is en vogue.
The color scheme chosen by Glass Design comprises Very Peri, Pantone Color of the Year 2022, which is synonymous with dynamism and creativity; Lavender which, due to its pink color origins, emanates style and modernity; the delicate pastel tints of Powder Pink and Alice Blue; Sage Green and Cedro, the most energizing tones of 2022, summery, vital, and refreshing.
All the new colors are offered in a high-gloss finish to further accentuate their spirit and splendor. A range of coordinating bathroom accessories is also available, as is a Dame Haute Couture mirror in matching finish and featuring vertical LED lighting.
The Color Palette – Trendy and Beautiful
- DAME washbasin in Very Peri – the joyful nature of this dynamic blue tone encourages uninhibited expression and experimentation
- DAME in Lavender – a color that is dignified, elegant, refined, and capable of stirring intense emotions
- DAME in Powder Pink – luminous and delicate, this romantic tint symbolizes purity and feminine beauty
- DAME in Sage Green – a fresh, understated, sophisticated color that can be easily integrated into a multitude of design schemes
- DAME in Cedro – strong and intrepid, this finish is capable of promoting harmony, balance, and renewal
- DAME washbasin in Alice Blue – this pale turquoise blue, subtle yet regal, offers a pleasing and positive aesthetic
Enjoy this colorful bathroom “fashion model”.
Glass Design Press / Mediatike
Bathroom Design Inspiration – Marvelous Marble – Find Out More